Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fabulous Rentals Series:

Villa Maremma I...She is so pretty!



We love this villa and the Maremma, this (fairly undiscovered) part of Tuscany. You are immersed in the countryside but also close enough to the sea to enough a day (or 2 or 3) in some of the most untouched coastline of Italy. But above all, you are in total luxury. A lovely home with all the amenities you could hope for plus some many places to nearby to enjoy.






We are so pleased to represent this property! Come and take a peak:

http://www.bellavitaitaliarentals.com/Villa_Maremma_I.html.


1 comment:

Neringa said...

Hi!
I am Neringa from Travelavenue.com our editorial team has selected your blog to be a part of our program “Travelavenue favorite blog 2011”.
Could you please send me your email?
I will explain you our program in details
Many thanks,
Neringa
neringa@travelavenue.com
www.travelavenue.com