FABULOUS RENTALS SERIES:
SERENITY & BEAUTY IN MONTEMARCELLO
Nestled in the characteristic hillside village of Montemarcello, Casa Rossa is part of a private estate with wonderful sea views, olive groves, a manicured garden and a swimming pool.
This super charming guesthouse is about 90 square meters (1000 square feet) and is consists of a spacious living/dining room, a small, but fully equipped kitchen and two bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms (showers). The villa was just completed in September 2009 and offers all modern comforts such as WiFi, satellite TV, dvd, stereo system, washing machine, dishwasher, safe, mosquito screens, pool and wonderful outdoor furnishings. The furnishings have all been carefully chosen to create a bright and airy atmosphere It is great place for small families or two couples.
Montemarcello is considered one of Italy’s “I Borghi Piu Belli d'Italia” (The Most Beautiful Villages of Italy), an honor given to only a select group of village throughout the country. A part of a national park, it lies 250 meters above sea level and know for it’s protected botanical hiking trails trails and white sandy beach just below which can be reached by boat from Bocca di Magra or by foot (700 steps down and 700 back up!!).
* Bedrooms: 2
* Bathrooms: 2
* Living Room: 1
* Kitchen: Refrigerator/freezer, Stove, Oven, Dish Washer
* Terrace: Covered patio on ground level
* Garden: Surrounding the house including sun bathing area
* Parking: In village lot about 100 meters away (partially unpaved walkway to the estate)
* Amenities: Pool, Wifi, TV & DVD player in other living room, laundry room with washing machine, iron,ironing board, sink for hand wash items, use of cell phone during stay.
* Airports: Pisa 60 km, Genova 70 km, Florence 100 km, Milano Malpensa 200 km.
* Train: Sarzana 17 minutes by car, La Spezia 30 minutes by car.
* Bus: Bus stop for Lerici 100 meters (1 per hour).
* Boat: Ferry boat to Portovenere, Le Cinque Terre, Portofino located in the village of Lerici and also from Bocca di Magra (10 minutes) in July and August.
* What Makes it Special: Complete serenity and a sense of being immersed in nature, lots of outdoor space to enjoy, ability to dine outside.
* To Think About: Montemarcello is about a 15 drive to Lerici. While there are a few necessities in the village (bar, restaurant, post office), you will need to a car to get around and for a larger grocery run.
CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT: