2009 started out with a bang. Ok, a bug. The flu bug. First it hit Lui and I play nurse maid for 3 days. Then it was my turn, and it was a doozy. I am just getting back on my feet literally. Next week I plan to restart blogging and hopefully entertaining you all again. In the meantime some goals for the new year:
1) "Streamline" the business. Sounds so corporate, but it is the best word to describe what needs to be done in order to accomplish #2.
2) Get social. Start planning more outings (beyond the supermarket and the gym!) and really living la bella vita.
3) Work on my book idea. Yeah, me and everyone else out there, but it's a dream so I might as well pursue it. Besides, I like my rough draft outline!
4) Finish the house. We came a long way in 2008, but still have some work to do. Then hopefully I can "unveil" the before and after shots online soon.
5) See more of the South. It's been too many years since my last visit. Been wanting to head down to Puglia and Calabria, but it's been too much talk and no action. I'm shooting for the fall.
That's it for now. Hope you have entered into 2009 with hope and excitement of a new year and new opportunities! A dopo - M:)