Monday, October 27, 2008

ZAP!  I've been tagged...

Scintilla at Bell'Avventura sent me this.  Let's see if I can actually do this right (and those who follow me!).  Here are the instructions:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here it goes:
  1. When I was 8, someone ran over my left pinkie toe and it's been paralyzed ever since.  Sticks up straight when I bend the others.  Guess it could be worse huh?
  2. My dream job was to swim with Shamu at Sea World (still wish I could!)
  3. For exercise and mental release, I turn up the music and dance around the house - alone.  I've only been caught once by my husband who proceeded to join me.  Quite therapeutic.
  4. I am scared to death of getting on a motorcycle or scooter (bad place to be for that huh?).  Two wheels, a motor and hand brakes just don't make sense to me.
  5. If I had the time, I'd learn to sew and paint.
  6. I am a closet KISS fan (love "house dancing" to I Wanna Rock n' Roll All Night"...)
Now it's my turn to tag:


Buon divertimento & have a great week!

2 comments:

Rosa said...

That pinkie must have hurt ! Doesn't stop you from dancing though. Love your attitude and your blog.
Thanks for doing this!

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

ciao Megan my post is up today.