Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Buongiorno & Scusatemi

Lately all of the mornings have been looking like this (taken about 5 minutes ago!):


Warm sun, slight breeze, clear skies and flowers in bloom.  It doesn't get much better than this.

You'll have to excuse me as I seem unable to blog much these days.  
It's high season here for me which means up early, checking emails, heading off to some excursion or activity with clients, walking Lucy, making dinner and passing out.  It's all good, just draining my creative juice.
I'll be back though...promise!

4 comments:

gela said...

hi megan, i found your blog on expats in italy and really enjoy it! love this picture you have up on this post. it reminds me of all the summer days i enjoyed when i used to visit italy in the summer months (my dad is from ischia)and makes me want to hop on a plane now, haha. maybe one day i'll be able to enjoy them again but this time with my husband and baby :) i look forward to reading more of your blog!!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Yes why would you want to be blogging when you have clear skies and the warm sun..you and enjoy it while you can..Happy days.

Jill said...

Happy to hear that you are busy!! Enjoy the sunshine...

Diana Strinati Baur said...

prendti cura di te. Non lavora troppo. VIENI A TROVARMI!!! :)