I wasn’t exactly tagged, but Valerie in Le Marche did invite us bloggers to play, so I am!
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Hate to admit it, but don’t even remember. I think it was the last James Bond film and it was in the states. I am considering going to see “Sex in the City”, but not sure it will have the same “impact” in Italian.
2. What book are you [re]reading?
Again, embarrassing, no books these days. But hey, it’s high season here in Italia, so a woman’s gotta work! Last book was “Eat, Prey, Love”....maybe that’s why I have not read since, how stupid beyond the first few pages.
3. Favorite board game?
WAS Trivial Pursuit but have given up board games since moving to Italy. Boy, I sound like a barrel of fun, don’t I?!
4. Favorite magazine?
RED (British), DOVE (Upscale Italian travel magazine) & VILLE E GIARDINI.
5. Favorite smells?
Wisteria and jasmine which are so in bloom right now, yum! And my dog, Lucy, no joke.
6. Favorite sounds?
Lui saying “buongiorno” each morning when we wake, the chime of Lucy’s collar and snorts.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Feeling betrayed or feeling alone. Good thing those don’t happen often!
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Luigi to the left and Lucy to the right (but on the floor!), can it get any better than this?!
9. Favorite fast food place?
In & Out Burger and it’s been a lonnnnngggg time....
10. Future child’s name?
God willing and time permitting, Carolina for a girl and Michele Francesco for a boy.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lots of money I’d….?
Pay off any family debts, buy “The Mother” (the most fantastic house in Lerici) and adopt a few children.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
I consider Luigi one sort of. And of course there’s Lucy, but on the floor again! :)
13. Storms - cool or scary?
Cool, but way too common this year. I’m over them for 2008.
14. Favorite drink?
These days I am in to Spritz with Aperol. In California, no doubt, a margherita rocks with salt. Hmmm, maybe time to buy some tequila???
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Like many, write a book about my life in Bella Italia. It would be pretty entertaining. Also, completely gut and redo the garden. And learn to sew.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
All of it.
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I’m really ok with being blond.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Laguna Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Florence, Montecatini.
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Beach volleyball and then I’d say calcio and collage foootball (American that is).
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
I have not had the pleasure of meeting Valerie in person yet, but I do enjoy her blog lots.
21. What’s under your bed?
3 boxes and some Lucy hair, for sure.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
23. Morning person, or night owl?
Morning person, but not too early!
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Over easy on a bed of refried beans and tortillas and some great Mexican salsa!
25. Favorite place to relax?
In our garden overlooking Lerici and the sea after dinner. Simply paradise.
26. Favorite pie?
Fresh out of the oven American Apple Pie.
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Stracciatella (chocolate chip).
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
I don’t know how to tag! So whoever wants to, just join in! :)
BUON WEEKEND ALL!!!